3 tennis courts, 4 poles, competitions standard light quality!
Who ever said you can’t light 3 tennis courts side-by-side with only 4 poles is living in the past.
Our scope of works included:
- Remove 8 x 2kW metal halide fittings (16kW total)
- Retrofit 2 x 700w and 1 x 1000w LED fittings per pole (9.6kW total)
Advantages of using LED fittings:
- No need for new poles or wiring
- No need for upgrade/changes to switchboard or supply
- A 6.4kW consumption saving
- New lighting system averages 465 lux with 0.67 uniformity – easily accounting for Australian standards for competition play!
- Client : Orange Ex Services Tennis Club
- Project Location : Orange, NSW